Safety and Vehicle Delivery Questions During CoronaVirus
We value our staff, customers and community,
As the situation regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we want to reiterate that the health and safety of our staff, customers and community is our top priority. We are taking every precaution and reinforcing the preventive actions we have in place, as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). We want to share a few of the steps we are taking at our dealership.
- Our dealership is continuously cleaned as part of our normal course of business, and we will maintain rigorous standards including cleaning and disinfecting high-touch and high-traffic areas.
- During this time of heightened awareness, we have placed additional hand sanitizers throughout the dealership, and ample amounts of hand soap are available at each sink. In addition, we have asked our staff to avoid personal contact including traditional welcoming gestures like a handshake.
- We are ensuring our Employees have the information they need to stay healthy, and Employees not feeling well are being asked to stay home.
- Every Employee is charged with the highest standard of personal hygiene, as well as taking responsibility for doing their part in maintaining cleanliness in their work area.
- We will continue to follow the health and safety procedures that exist at our dealership today, including requiring frequent hand washing with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. In addition, we are taking extra precautions to clean our vehicles for delivery and test drives.
Like you, we are taking this public health concern seriously. Our protocols are based on guidance from the CDC and other health and government organizations, and their recommendations will continue to guide our business protocols and plans. We will continue to stay informed, and you can find the most current information on the CDC website.
We strive to be committed to you as family of Capital Cadillac and Capital Buick GMC and we are absolutely committed to maintaining a safe environment for you, our team members, and the local community. We will be suspending any food service in all areas of service/sales and replacing it prepackaged snacks until further notice.